Rapid Fire Commissions 2 Review

Written By Unknown on Sunday, September 9, 2012 | 1:04 AM


Unless you have been living under a rock, you’ve probably heard of Rapid Fire Commissions. The initial launch was a huge success for all parties involved, yes even the buyers! Now, when the product initially released, I was doing review so I have no prior knowledge. However, since it has re-launched as of August 13th as Rapid Fire Commissions 2 I knew I couldn’t let the opportunity pass me again, so I’ve purchased a copy and as always written a review! So let’s get started!


After going through all the training in-detail I am very pleased for one reason. The method taught is the exact way I got started with Internet Marketing and made me a killing, seriously. It teaches you how to build and rank sites for local search terms.


So let’s take your favourite barber shop for example. You would use the training to rank your barber shop onto google for your location so let’s say your in New Jersey. You would make it so when potential customers type in New Jersey Barbers your site will be at position one. Now, I know your saying well that’s great Josh, but how does this make me money? Well my friend, allow me to explain – You sell this service to local businesses in your area or anywhere for that matter. You sell them your time and site and can easily get on average $300 per site (obviously more depending on certain factors).


You can continue selling them your services at a monthly rate, I used to charge $67 per month. Check out the full review video below explaining everything in detail (note I outsourced the video as my mic is not working, bummer but it’s just as good as one of my reviews, honest!)- Best viewed in HD

So as you can see from the video above, you get the training and software included. I will touch on the software briefly, but everything is covered in detail above in the video.

The software itself does a few things, it has  a built in domain name finder, where you simply type in keywords and it finds you available domains. Once you find a domain you add it to your bank where you can then use the software to auto-build a site for you.


It will also add content to your site optimising it for the search engines. I have put together a quick site for you to check out below. This is what the software is capable of creating. In my opinion it’s very clean, professional and will get you the job done – the URL is - newyorksolicitors.com

Another thing I liked about Raid Fire Commissions is that is comes with phone scripts. If you don’t feel comfortable going into locations to set up a meeting or pitch, they give you pre-done scripts you can use on the phone. I recommend you phone a friend or relative a few times to rehearse the script so as it become naturally to you making you sound more professional on the phone.And lastly they include a section in the course about ranking sites for product search terms. Pretty much like the Sniper method. I thought this was a great addition to the product, as it will help you make some extra cash.Rapid Fire Commissions 2 Review Conclusion - Pro’s and Con’sTo conclude this review, I will say that I actually loved the training and product itself. As stated before this was how I got started in internet marketing so I know this method works. It’s relatively cheap to do (you only need to buy domains and hosting, however you may not need to purchase these until you sell to a client so no upfront costs needed) and works.

You can get a few sites site up in about half an hour, then all you need to do is sell them. The returns are very big and worth the time invested as I have sold a site before for $800. It took me an hour to set-up, then an hour speaking to a client. So two hours work = $800 that’s $400 per hour! Not to mention you can also make a killing selling your SEO services per month.


Upsells? – There are two Rapid Fire Commissions 2 Upsells. The first is a traffic generation upsells and is priced at $194. The second upsell is done for your Copy and Paste Commissions (2.0) and costs $97.Recommended? – Highly! I do recommend this product. I know this works as stated before, and it can turn into a full time income if done correctly. I didn’t purchase the original course, but from what I see rapid Fire Commissions 2.0 is well worth the investment.EXCLUSIVE 50% DISCOUNT –  I have been able to get you guys a 50% discount when purchasing through the link on this page. Simply click the banner below and enter code HALFOFF to get your discount! This makes the product $34


-> Click here to purchase rapid Fire Commissions 2 + Activate your Discount! <-

0 التعليقات:

Post a Comment